Wednesday, June 25, 2008

GeeeeGaaaaaaGooooo! Lol. School was fun today. Everyday also have math math lesson together. Except thurs. Oh my, And excited! Rina, My PE's tomorrow!!!!!! Lol, she always ask me whether have i taken my height and weight. TOMORROW TOMORROW! And some times, i'm really very fed up with ms poon. She got such a good good phone, nvr answer. Call call call, also nvr ans. (!!!!!!!!!) I WENT TO HUB TODAY! To find edwin's present. :D Blue is the colour!~ lol. And we got you..something! :D Haha, okay.. Ugly 1 and ugly 2 went back home together again! Haha. I took 162 and guess who i saw! :D HEH HEH HEH. -,- Big deal meh, ass. Herhhhhhhhhh. There's school tomorroww!!!! :D And latest news volleyballers, still training in school. Cause Ms poon got a meeting. So..ya. ): Aching muscles, Muscles aching. Rina, you heng. HAHA, little toes injured. ORBI QUECK. =X BUBU, BYBYE.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]