Tuesday, June 17, 2008

HILLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :D A great day ahead. I am so impatient to get my braces or bracers done on my teeth! >>>>>>>>>>:| FAster leh. Always draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag. Damn, school is starting soon! (Chicken neh neh) Didn't really know until my mother told me. I thought we still have one more week. Cause it's always end of june, end of june. Must chiongggggg homework liaozz. Oh yeah, just finish doing my math paper. :D WAHAHAAHAHAHA, so happy that i'm done with one homework in a few hours. :D Walao, need to buck up already. Dropped alot alot. So sad. First time got parent's meeting. Tsk tsk tsk. ,dfcnheriovns,mvnerhvnslv. :D See youuuu, you and you.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]