Saturday, June 21, 2008

I WENT TO WEIHAO'S HOUSE TO COMPLETE MY 5 NEWSPAPER ARTICLE FOR MY CHINESE JUNE HOLIDAY HOMEWORK!!!!!!!! AND I MANAGED TO COMPLETE IT!!!!!!!!! IN ORDER TO GET MY CA2 MARKS TO PASS IT!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!! AND I ATE AND ATE AT HER HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

Then her shifu, really scoop alot of rice for me! o.o so i ate and ate, until i was really late for my tui. HALF AN HOUR LEH! SOME MORE NEVER GET SCOLDING. Aiya, she also won't scold. :D I FINISH MY CHINESE HOMEWORKKKKK!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA. BUAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. And i'm going to put braces tomorrow!!!!! :DDDDD Really a happy day for me leh! Heh heh heh. Training on friday was really fun! Playing with the sec 1s, Lol! 15 & nothing! said said coach. And we went back to the old times where the old c girls & old b girls vs. Really a fun match. We should continue to maintain our HIGHNESS. lol. And rina, really very saddening for you. I see, I also dno what to say. But like what you said, can burn of you fats after running 48 laps of suicide run. :D SMILE.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]