Thursday, June 12, 2008

VOLLEYBALL VOLLEYBALL VOLLEYBALL! (rina-.-) That idiotic sucker.
Me: Are you going for tmr's training?
Rina: Oh yes, of course. I'm not sleeping the whole night tonight. Confirm going.
Me: Oh well then good, see you tmr.
TADA, today. No one's around. -.- HAH. Even jy, so saddening. Haha, Lucky GOT LYN MAY!!! :D
Me: Eh, why never go for vball trng today?
Rina: Oh, i fell asleep.
Me: Yes Rina, you did an excellent job.
I can't trust her words anymore. I'M SO SERIOUS. Eh, You can't just possibly grow tall by jumping your fats off! You got to sleep early! Goondu. You frog. And just by one day of training can help you ALOT AH. :D Trust me Trust me (-.-) Volleyball was alright. Caoch was hospilized! Oh my tian. And we're gna make a get well soon card for him! :D How nice of us. ("HAHAHA") :D Then lunched with lyn may! Haha, chicken riced. Stupid chicken, qi jia for what, you're just a chicken with bird flu and those diseases. -.-

BUAIX CHCIKEN NUGGETS!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]