Sunday, July 6, 2008

The days i really miss and always thinking about it:

To Nodding smile: I really really miss those days we chatted and text and a walk to the bus stop at night.
To Germaine: I really miss those days that we would sit down at the canteen and talk and during vball trainings.
To Hong yu: I really miss those days that we used to talk alot when we see each other.
To Liang Chin: I really really miss those days when i will always meet you early in the morning at the bus stop and walk to school together.
To Liang Chin & friends: I really miss those chalet days when we played together and school days.
To Ng Wei Hao: I really miss those days during my burthday party, that we played together!
To S.A.R.S.: I really really miss our secondary 1 life and times we've spent everyday together.
To Class 1A2: I MISS OUR CLASS OUTING! And my perfect class.
To Kevin: I miss the fate that we always meet either walking to the bus stop, or home. Or even meet at the bus stop!
To Rina: I MISS YOU!
To Jia Yi: I MISS YOU TOO!
To Ho Wei Hao: I MISS YOU TOO TOO!

And to all my friends out there that i know before, i really miss those days, our fun, laughter, peace and joy together. (: Take care. Aha! Okay, i think it's dumb-.- Like what rina said, like no tomorrow like that. haha. I think like i'm going to be gone from this world, by tomorrow. -,- HAHA! Okay, but anyway, i really really miss it la! Everytime, walk through those lanes that friends & i walked before, really recall/remind me about the pass. (: Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisss.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]