Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I think it's getting funnier and funnier whenever my mother scolds me. Bahahahahahahah! :D Okay, so...went to ICA together with G-) & :B to make G-) Ic. Fifteen already lehhhhh, stopp saying me dec kid okay! >:| Lol! It's nice being young okay. Lao auntie. :P Then went back to bishan :D Bishan girl. lol. Rina bought her sox. I bought nth. Lowell bought food. But! We got free meal!!!!!! from ljs. At first Lowell ordered Combo 2 and he got two scratch & win card. And Rina scratched out a free meal! So we ate ljs too. Lol. Okay. And we saw a b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l & c-o-l-o-u-r-f-u-l shoe!!!!! And yes rina we're gonna get that!!!! TOGETHER. ;D:D:D:D:D:D Then talk talk walk walk, walk talk, talk walk. Then home. :D Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]