Thursday, July 10, 2008

OH MY TIAN! SOMETHING JUST LANDED ON MY HEAD FROM NO WHERE. AND I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. SO I JUST SWEEP IT OFF? O.O Okay, i think it's a beetle, cause it feels round? HAHA! Okay, nice one la. Tomorrow got physics and chinese(zuowen) test tomorrow. So lovely. (: mugging. I better pass my physics test with flying colours!!! -.- cause i definitely will fail my chemistry with rainbow clolours all because of the the bonding of atoms thing thing. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MR LEEEEE? BURGER KING! lefkjorevnoewhjsnv! -.- buaiz buaiz. And i just learnt a new word on 'YOU HUA HAO HAO SHUO!' yes and this two gay partners(mark&jeff) went to YI DA LI. And yes, the word. Haha, italian word. Cool manzzxxzzzz. Just realized it. Don't tell you the word leh. If not i really dno what to write on my msn nick already. -.- Huai Huai! :D

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]