Friday, July 4, 2008

Supp, soup, sap! Okay, i shall stop changing my blogskin. Lol! Really cannot find any Perfect blogskin. Errrrrrrrrrrrrggggggg!!!! and i love sunflowers!!!! B-) Wah, so long never type that face already. Haha! okay. So sad, I can't go out with moii animals today cause of my tuition. But i think even i postpone my tuition of dont have, also cannot go. -.- MAAAMEEEMOOO. Monkey & rabbit sings: ''I'll never break your heart, i'll never make you cry. I'd rather die than live without you.." Haha! Today's our singing day. We can start singing from sch until we leave hub. Haha! Check yes juliet, blah bla blah bla. HAIYERGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! >:| SO ANGRY TODAY! WHY WHY WHY, STOOPID ME GO CHANGE PENCIL BOX!!!! FOR WHAT!!! >:| ASS. Lol, whatever. okay, and weihao pierced her tongue? All the best weihao. Hiayo, i wonder why. Pierce you nipple better la! Pierce your armpit also can, go go go. Pierce tongue only spoil your pronouncing of words properly. I had chicken rice for dinner today! :DDDD eee, chicken. Chicken neh neh, Yours truly.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]