Wednesday, August 6, 2008

HELLO HELLO!
I'm back dudessssssssss! :D Many things happened. Didi you go to my animal friends to view what had happened? past few days and weeks? First is our kNOw drugs beach vball competition. We got 5th place out of 21 schools okay! I can it BRAVAAAAAA. :D For our standard la.Then something then some thing. Then to the park together with Rina chua. I run, while she was blading. Cool. We must continue our exercise routine okay! >:D Then idk idk idk. Ya, today..I had my IPW presentation! Okay it sucked man! Cayse we didnt even do anything for our project. Lol. Lucky Mdm Gay's group went off already. If not we'll be in deep big embarrassment! :O baha, IPW IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! NO WORRY-WORRY NO! :D liang chin came to school today! :D:D:D:D To get his testimonial. Then headed of to plaza sing to get the registration form for the up coming event! Rip Curl Beach volleyball!!!! :D Actually we go there is to take the goodie bag, HAHAHAHAHAHA! So budget la. But i'm already as budget. -.- okay, chemistry test tomorrow, and mr lee daesn't want to give our test paper back!!!! >:| And i got it! I paid twenty cents leh!!!! Then i think i didnt bring the paper-.- okok. Byebye, all the best to me manzzzzzzzzz. :D

BRAND'S CHICKEN OF ESSENCE IN THE MORNING! :D POK POK.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]