Monday, September 1, 2008

Went to support the netballers(Laura) today at Bedok south sec sch. Waoh, it's really a tough game. Then headed to vivo to meet my mama. And guess what! I took the wrong train. -.- then i have to take a train back again. Freak. Waste my time. And yesssssssss, i ate sushi teiiiii~ :D D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S! I had, Chawamushi, all time favourite. First thing step into jap stall, must order that! ;D YUMMMYYYYYYYYYY. :P Toungue's linkin' good. Haha. Well, going to lyn may's house to study tomorrow! :D My mathsssss, Buck up! A1 YOU WATCH OUT. I'M COMING FOR YOU! >:D Study, study, study! Mug, mug, mug, cup, cup. cup! -.- Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :D

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]