Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry christmas(eve)!

Just came back from Changi Airport T3. And i had Pineapple rice!!! :D Super delicious and came after with a cooling sensation of banana split to cool my body. ^^ yummeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. 1 hour more to Christmas!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, actually really, really nothing special, it's just a normal boring day to me but a very special and joyful occasion for the Christians and Catholics. (: As i was walking along the corridors on my way home, so many of my neighbours were having christmas party! (so noisy, PEOPLE WANTO SLEEP AH! SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT!!! >:@) HOHOHO. Waiting for my sis to come home and hurry for exchange of presents! ^^ I really hope i would get a very very very gooooooood and usable present. Crossing fingers and best of luck!*

Oh yes, and laura's having a christmas at her place today. Sounds really fun, but sorry for not attending. You should know why.. ): hahaha, anyway.., i hope all of you had fun! ^^ (with the food and games?) hoho, MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

BYE.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]