Friday, December 19, 2008

(kok-kok, die) (hahahahahahahah)
I got so worried for my making of ic today. I really didn't know what to do when i forget to take my birthcert out from the locked drawer. It is because today my auntie will be bringing us to make our ic. Therefore...mission incomplete. Tsk tsk, so i woke up and i realize that there's no porridge for lunch for me today. So i went to Amk hub and met Lowel Liong. I bought fish porridge(rice soaked with soup) since there's no Congee porridge.. And i ate for 1 hour. Haha, i eat so slow until :B got hungry. So he bought his food. In the end, of course he finish his food first. -.- "WA! Come out with you ah, is spend time with you in the hawker ah.. We spend half of the day sitting here eating..Wait for you until i hungry ah.." HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, lowell said. Heh. Then after, we caught twilight(A movie that i've watched it for 3 times), since he wanted to watch it so much other than YES man. So after much thoughts, i've decided to watch it with him..Since i'm not very sure about Saturday. So, yeah after the movie, i went home and he went for his cell group? Yeah, saturday maybe. (:

BYE.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]