Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Went to Suntec for carrefour today. Bought lots of food for steamboat later.
YUMMEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY,
Anyone wants to come? haha. Rina shyyyyy, lol! okay, andi got a piggy bank for christmas! :D So this person is trying to tell me that..i should and can save more money for rainy days. :D And that person is my cousin(hoho). His nickname is hoho la, lol. First draw, i got my sis's present, it's also a piggy bank but a bigger version. NICE. But we have to draw the second time curz my Aunt drawn he own name. However, we got to the draw the third time! BECAUSE MY SISTER AND I GOT OUR OWN NAME. -.- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So, the third time i got my cousin's. And my sis bf got mine! And so coincidental that he love dinosaurs and i bought a dinosaur thingy! ^^ lucky him, heh. Oh yes! My cousin got a wrist rest for the mosue thingy, dno how you call that. And the rest thing is an egg! As in the egg white and egg yolk, the craked out egg. AIYA, dno how you call that again. -.- HAHAHAHAHHA, I'M SO GONNA BRING THAT TO SCHOOL TOMORROW TO SHOW EGGY. WAHAHAHAHAHAH!! ^^

STEAMBOAT STEAMBOAT HERE I COME~!

BYE.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]