Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Very peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek cek ah! After my dental, i felt eh no pain at all leh. ^^ so happy, happily walk to the mrt. then suddenly claudia text me sheila! o.o shock me. lol okay... so i met her and hee jin at amk hub and ate dinner together. AND, I BOUGHT BA CHO MEEEEEE!!!^^ so happy la, so long never eat that then happy, happily buy, so.. scoop the noodle, put in the mouth , chew.......walao eh...sian ah.... can't even chew the noodles into small pieces..-.- -.- -.- the braces all blocking the way.. block my teeth. )@&#()*^@!(#*^@^$#*!@!!!!!
-.-
-.-
))))));
)':
)';
haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissss. sian face ah. 100000000 -.- so i slowly eat. -.-

why why ah why!!! on earth must there be this type of problem, so troublesome.. -.- now i have to eat porridge whole day ah.. zzz haiiii, no wonder my surname call zhou in chinese.. so got karma one la?? -.- whatever.. YOU SUCK. lol >:@ and now my teeth really hurts.. zz use my tongue push sof sof also pain-.- zz slap those teeth! -.-

BYE.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]