Monday, May 25, 2009

  1. I'm starting to like meiji's strawberry milk.
  2. I'm leaving to Vietnam on the 30th and i will be back 5 days later(i think).
  3. 23rd-cousin's bd, 27th-sis's bd, 29th-baby brendan's brendon? brandon? branden? -.- bd. (what a failure)
  4. i love ironing my uniform.
  5. i found a lovely wallet to buy.
  6. i really wanto go shop!!!!!!
  7. i got a new black specs.
  8. haha! my degree remain the same! :D so proud after squinting my eyes for many times.
  9. i fell in love with crack a bottle by eminem ft 50 cent&Dr. dre (sent by joshua adam)
  10. I feel like learning hip hop dance. lol
  11. i wanto learn roller blading really rolling blading.
  12. i love meiji's pucca chocolate biscuit!
  13. I LOVE MEIJI!!!!!!!!
KBAI.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]